Helpers Of Our Lady of Lourdes (Hospitalité) is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC006312
The Almighty has done great things for me
Feedback is an essential part of the process of continual improvement.
The best way for a helper to provide feedback is to attend a helper review meeting. Over the course of the next month or so, each Head of Department will invite their helpers to attend a meeting.
Once you received the date of your meeting, we would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance - either directly to the Head of Department, or alternatively by completing the declaration in the yellow box below.
If you are unable to attend, we still very much welcome feedback so please email us using the link at the top right of this page (or email separately to: email@example.com). Whilst we are happy to take feedback on any issue, it is worth noting that some areas are outside the control of the committee - e.g. Airport, Lourdes Authorities, etc.
Dates of helper meetings which have been set so far are:
- Brancardiers: 19th August - details as per the email that was sent out
- Medical Team: 20th August - confirmation will be sent to team members
- Lady Helpers - details will be sent out to lady helpers
- Youth/Music - members will attend their own group meetings but can send youth/music related feedback to K Thomas
- Clergy - please contact Mgr Duffy